Admission is required for entrance into the Gardens.
Queen Creek Botanical Gardens are currently closed for Summer Beautification July 1st-October 3rd. Public visiting hours resume Tuesday, October 4th.
Some areas are still under construction – grow with us! All proceeds from general admission tickets, memberships, and donations go towards the upkeep and completion of the Gardens!
General Admission: $14
Youth 3-17 Admission: $5
Children under 3: Free
- Access to Demonstration Gardens including:
- Market Gardens
- English Garden
- Gethsemane Garden
- Mill Creek Medicinal Garden
- Japanese Garden
- Legend Falls
- Grandfather Tree Pavilion
- Mill Pond Vertical Gardens
- Lakeside Meadows
- Edible Flower, Food, and Herb Tasting (gardener must be present)
- Self-Guided QR-video Tour
- Yoga (Returning Fall 2022)
- Summer Scavenger Hunt
- Gristmill Museum Loft
- Japanese Tea-House Restrooms
- Connecting Pathways throughout!
- Catch and Release Fishing
- Canoe Rides (Available on Saturdays)
- Children under the age of 12 MUST have a parent/guardian to accompany them in the canoe
- U-pick Produce ($2 per pound for most items, Members 20% off)
- Guided Foodie Tour (COMING SOON)
- Golden Rule Guided Garden Tour (COMING SOON)
- Sunset Dinner Tour (COMING SOON)
Want to receive email updates? Sign up here.
Founding Memberships (limited quantity)
Founding Paver Membership 6″x6″ : $270-$370
Founding Paver Membership 12″x12″: $1,200
Founding Bench Membership: $2,500
Queen Creek Botanical Gardens is currently offering early and founding memberships. Memberships will be valid for 12 months.
Contributions to the Queen Creek Botanical Gardens provide a meaningful way to demonstrate your commitment to our community through conservation, sustainability and education. Founding membership supports initiatives that are important to future generations of our community.
Membership includes unlimited annual admission (except during closures and special events), discounts and member-only offers. Membership also helps support the Gardens’ community and education initiatives, exhibits and expansion.
Sign up for a membership today!become a member