Admission is required for entrance into the Gardens. Some areas are still under construction – grow with us!
General Admission: $14
Youth 3-17 Admission: $5
Children under 3: Free
- Access to Demonstration Gardens including:
- Market Gardens
- English Garden
- Gethsemane Garden
- Mill Creek Medicinal Garden
- Japanese Garden
- Legend Falls
- Grandfather Tree Pavilion
- Mill Pond Vertical Gardens
- Lakeside Meadows
- Edible Flower, Food, and Herb Tasting (gardener must be present)
- Self-Guided QR-video Tour
- Yoga (Wednesdays 8:30am)
- Summer Scavenger Hunt
- Gristmill Museum Loft
- Japanese Tea-House Restrooms
- Connecting Pathways throughout!
- Catch and Release Fishing (9am-10am ONLY)
- Canoe Rides (10:15am-3:45pm)
- Children under the age of 12 MUST have a parent/guardian to accompany them in the canoe
- U-pick Produce ($2 per pound for most items, Members 20% off)
- Guided Foodie Tour (COMING SOON)
- Golden Rule Guided Garden Tour (COMING SOON)
- Sunset Dinner Tour (COMING SOON)
Want to receive email updates? Sign up here.
Founding Memberships (limited quantity)
Founding Paver Membership 6″x6″ : $300
Founding Paver Membership 12″x12″: $1,200
Founding Bench Membership: $2,500
Queen Creek Botanical Gardens is currently offering early and founding memberships. Memberships will be valid for 12 months.
Contributions to the Queen Creek Botanical Gardens provide a meaningful way to demonstrate your commitment to our community through conservation, sustainability and education. Founding membership supports initiatives that are important to future generations of our community.become a member
Membership includes unlimited annual admission (except during closures and special events), discounts and member-only offers. Membership also helps support the Gardens’ community and education initiatives, exhibits and expansion.
Sign up for a membership today!become a member